Oliver Black Elastic Sided – 26-620
The Oliver 26620 non-safety work boot incorporates all our knowledge from 126 years of manufacturing Australia’s top quality, tough workboots, and presents them in a new state of the art, comfortable and stylish package. Using all the durability, performance and comfort features of the leading Oliver safety range. Features include – Water resistant leather COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole support GRIPthane® tread pattern for greater traction and heat resistant to 130°C
- Water resistant full grain leather.
- Lining and footbed treated with eco-friendly Odorbanâ„¢ Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness & hygiene.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- HYDROstop 3 Year Guarantee against the effects of hydrolysis.
- GRIPthane® dual density polyurethane sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole and hard wearing outsole for superior durability; resistant to 130ËšC surface contact.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Electrical Hazard (EH) resistant sole.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.